Monday, August 24, 2009

The Circus

For my birthday this year we went to the circus. I love the circus and have wonderful memories going to them when I was little. There is only one circus in my book which is "The Greatest Show in the World" by Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey. We had a blast!
The boys both loved the show. Connor really got into the "story" of the circus and was cracking up whenever the clowns made jokes. Bryce as always loved the elephants and horses. Alexis enjoyed the show too, well actually she enjoyed sleeping in the sling on Mommy. That girl woke up once to eat and then went right back to sleep.
Later that evening we enjoyed Mommy's cake all together. Connor choose the candles for my cake, "Mommy wants dinosaurs". Why yes I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great birthday for my boys and also got to enjoy your birthday present too..the circus...

Papa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...