We got the call today. The call about a little man who needed a family to love on him. I can't give details, and I can't even post a picture. But, I can tell you that this little man is NOT at all little. He is 10 and 1/2 months and is wearing 24 month clothes. And he is beautiful! The whole family is already totally in love with the little-not-so-little J-man.
Here are a couple of my random thoughts tonight.
1) CRAPFIRE! We have 4 kids. 2 who are NOT walking. Can we really do this?
2) Bryce and Connor were superheroes today. They loved making the J-man laugh and helped pick out some clothes, a new car seat, and a toy for him.
3) Alexis and the J-man loved splashing and playing together in the bath tub. It was so cute!
4) The J-man seems to be an easy going little dude and that just totally ROCKS.
5) He's already attached to his new Mommy.
6) I can't help but think about J-man's birth mom tonight. She needs prayer, lot's of prayer.
7) I'M TIRED! We got the call at 3:30pm and by 4:45pm J-man, a CPS worker, and an Arrow worker were in our house. I signed a lot of papers and got lots of information. It was fast, crazy, and yet I felt a calmness. I kept saying in my head, this is all God, and I need to just have faith that this is a part of his perfect plan. (OH yeah and today of ALL days, I got up at 5:45am to workout, no nap either....I'm very tired)
8) How am I going to go to the grocery store with 2 non walking babies and the older boys? (that just hurts my head)
9) Is everyone gonna sleep through the night tonight??
Yup that's that! I'll post more soon.