Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ladies Night

Last night I went out with my Mom and Aunt in downtown Austin. I FINALLY weened the little girlie (no worries I won't be blogging about that, just know that it was horrible) We started the evening off getting coffee at a cool little place called Austin Java and then headed over to see a show at Esther Follies. It's a comedy variety show with music, improv, and magic. It was a FREAKIN' hoot! We had a blast and laughed and laughed. And GET THIS I was sitting next to the guy named Jacob from the Twillight movies the whole time, I just HAD to get a picture with him to prove it. My Mom asked him if he would take off his shirt, but he wasn't too excited about that. Then we headed out onto 6th Street and went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. If you have never been to a dueling piano bar and like music is any sort of way, YOU HAVE TO GO! It is a blast. We crawled home really late and then had to wake up early for church, but the hair in a pony tail and bags under my eyes was SO worth it! Thanks for a fun night out, Mom and Nana!
Us at Austin Java
Me and Jacob (and yes I asked him if I could post this pic, he said "sure")
Esther Follies!

What would you do if you had a night out on the town?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...