Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spa Day

So on Saturday I got the afternoon off and went to the spa. I got an AWESOME deal from Groupon. I got a massage (my first), a hair cut and style, color, a conditioning treatment, and $50 to spend at the boutique. It was really fun to just take time and be a girl. My massage was interesting. It was my first so the first 10 minutes I kept wanting to giggle and laugh. I have a problem and whenever I get uncomfortable I laugh. It is weird and very horrible especially when you aren't supposed to LAUGH. You know like when you are in church, when your having a serious conversation with someone, and never ever when you're getting a massage. So there I am lying on the table trying to not laugh when all of a sudden the massage gets not so funny. Old man massage grandpa decides to give me a deeper tissue massage because I have so many knots. So the rest of the massage became a rollcoaster of pain and not as bad pain. I felt better afterwards, but I'm not sure if it's because I spent 30 mintutes in pain or if I actually liked it. Then I had my hair consultation and I was totally feeling nervous, because I'm pretty picky about people doing my hair. And so I told myself as I sat there and waited that if some one with bad hair walks around the corner I'm so outta here. So here's who walked around the corner(ok not really but she looked JUST LIKE HER):
And I couldn't be MORE EXCITED! And so since this lady had the coolest hair EVER. I let her talk me into this cut:
Overall it was a fun afternoon and I even bought some earrings, a ring, and a new shirt. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT JEN-JEN. It's so cool -- even cooler than Pink's hair. I'm so proud of you for being brave and doing something new. I think you will love the new you-doo!! It's give me courage to do something with mine (I've been secretly hating my hair lately and am wanting to do something about it) So glad you took the time for yourself. The first massage is always a bit strange, but they are so good for you -- I hope you do it every so often. I had my first one in a long time just after I was there and now have them scheduled every month.

Enjoy the new hair

Love Nana

Susan Kimmel said...

looking good hot mamma :) hope you enjoy the sassy new do!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...