Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family Night #4

We practiced living in community this week. We talked about working together as a family and that we work together to lift one another up. So to practice working together our family activity was to make dinner together.
We made homemade pizza for dinner. It was really fun and actually tasted REALLY good!
Alexis was more interested in standing and watching the dogs play outside.
Then we made chocalate chip cookies. The boys "stirred" the flour while I did the rest. They were such a big help.
Bryce loves being Mommy's little helper. "I help Mommy cause I nice"

We finished family night with some playtime upstairs and a nice long bath to wash away all the pizza and cookies. Although I had to spend some extra time cleaning and mopping later on that night, we had fun. I pray that we never get too busy to have fun family nights like this one often.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...