Saturday, January 29, 2011

Banned from blogging

Hold back the tears my two readers. But I'm banned from blogging......

Only for a couple of days so don't get too upset. I'm right in the middle of writing some pretty FREAKIN awesome curriculum for one of my favorite non-profits; HelpEndLocalProverty. And if anyone knows me, knows that I wait until the last minute to do anything. And this cirriculum is DUE this week. Which of couse means I've barely touched it. Oh it will get done. And Oh it will be INCREDIBLE! But I cannot blog until it is finished!

So until then..........
Enjoy these...(courtesy of my brother Mark)

1 comment:

minda312 said...

awwww (i'm considering myself one of the '2' readers) you will be missed. and those kids faces are just so freaking adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...