Monday, November 16, 2009

Bryce melts my heart

Bryce had for the longest time decided that he preferred to either talk like a caveman (using grunts and gestures) or just not talk at all. Like most Moms out there who worry about the stupidest(I know Connor "We don't say stupid, but well you can't read yet) stuff. I worried about his lack of verbal communication a lot comparing him and his small vocabulary to his older type A first born brother. I will do this a lot I'm afraid and hopefully each time will be reminded that each of my children are beautifully and wonderfully made AND are and always will be very different.
Bryce has finally decided to start talking and it's wonderful! Connor loves teaching him new words and Bryce loves giggling as he tries to say them. He has the cutest little high pitched voice and has taken a liking to using absolutely no verbs. Mommy, Bryce cup white milk drink, please! Nanner(How he says Connor) me stairs up socks(His socks are upstairs). He has also decided to call me Mommy and I couldn't be more thrilled. I love how he says Mommy well expect when he his whining, we don't whine in the McManus house!! Mommy just sounds so adorable and I never thought that I would love it as much as I do. Especially when my older child has decided calling me "Mom" like a 14 year old is how he would like to address me. If he starts rolling his eyes I might be back on here soon asking for some advice.
I look forward to hearing more from our littlest man!!

1 comment:

mommykoo said...

=) i am glad to hear i am not the only mom out there who's still learning and feeling her way around. thanks for the reminder that our kids are and will always be different because God has made them all different and special by His own hands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...