Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New York: First 24 Hours

We made it to New York City got settled into our super awesome hotel and took off exploring.

We walked a couples of blocks to Time Square and had a blast.

Playing at Toys R Us

Then headed to the Empire State Building. Which turned out to be the greatest idea, because there was no line and we've heard that it can be as long as 4 hours. It was BEAUTIFUL.

On Tuesday, I was on my own while Adam worked and so I headed back to Times Square to do a little shopping. I ran into this famous man and knew that my Mom would kill me if I didn't get a picture with him. Unfortunately, while I was trying to get my picture taken with him he changed the rules. He said that I had to "grab a body part" for a picture. I won't tell you what my choices were but I went with chest. He was hilarious!

Then we headed south to Greenwich Village to meet up with Andy and Annie (Gowalla peeps) for drinks and food. On the way there, we saw a crowd gathered around a street basketball court. Found out Chris Brown (who had a busy day on Good Morning America) was playing. I had to get a picture.

Sweet and beautiful Annie

WHEW! What a busy 24 hours!!! Will continue to keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Susan Kimmel said...

LOVE your hat #1 and LOVE the pic of naked guy hahahaha wish i was there to see that one :) haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...