Friday, September 3, 2010

No words....just watch



Every time I look at my son (J-man) I'm reminded of the injustice children live with in my OWN CITY. I want to do great things! I want to stand up against what is wrong! I want to be used by God! I want to help end hunger, pain, death, the need for the word "orphan"! When I close my eyes at night I see these faces, I see my very OWN son's face. When you close your eyes what do you see? What makes you hurt? What is God stirring in your heart RIGHT NOW? Join me.....No what if's, I can't, that's hard......GOD CAN and wants to use us. We just need to be willing to say "Here am I!"

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thank you for posting this! I have passed the video on to my family and friends. Reminding them that giving doesn't have to mean spending a lot of money. That every little bit helps.

Also, I saw your tweet on your page about the clear nail polish...the glue that they use for fake nails works GREAT for "skin" over a cut. It is pretty much the same thing as the "glue bandage" that they have in the store or that hospitals use. =)

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

Sarah said...

You are so right! So great what your doing for these babies. I'm so relieved that there are people out there like you who are in it for the right reasons. I have recently come across some people who are doing foster care so they can stay at home. Then they complain about all the doct appts they have to take the kid too. What the heck! I'm a firm believer that those kids need a greater dose of love and you Jennifer are a breath of fresh air! I'm sure that our Father in Heaven is smiling upon you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...