Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mom's sick day

So in the middle of the night I woke up with a very ugly nasty stomach something. Adam was a sweetheart and stayed home to help with the boys while I was quarantined. Luckily, the stomach bug was quick and already I feel like 85%. Here's what our day look like.....
Bryce and Connor are teaching Alexis how to crawl.
And it's actually working. Little girl is really starting to move. (Look at that face: pure determination)

Adam was so wonderful today. I'm not a great "sick" person at all. I cleaned even though I was sick...yes I still cleaned, sorted through some clothes in the closet, did laundry, and probably drove my husband nuts. But Adam was great, he took the boys outside to play twice, brought me crackers and sprite, yelled at me when I wouldn't lie down, and made me laugh(I needed to laugh). I love you baby, and can't believe how lucky I am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...