Friday, September 4, 2009

Limbo

Aren't you moving?

When are you guys leaving?

I thought you left for Austin?

Everywhere I go I get a version of this question; "Why the heck are you still here?" Yes we are moving and very soon. The big question is when. And I don't know! It will be sometime in the next 2 weeks, but we don't know the day yet. We are waiting for the builder to finish up a few things and then we have to have two final walk thrus. It's frustrating because everyone is ready to move on. I think a lot of my friends are ready to get the goodbyes over with and we are ready to get down to Austin and begin settling in. Once again I find myself waiting, but while I do I have a little something that keeps a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Christin Jones said...

Dont leave quickly on my behave...we love you guys!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...