Here's the low down.....
On Wednesday, I check in to the hospital and begin the operation to get that CANCER out! I will arrive at the hospital at 7am (ugh always SO EARLY). I head on over to radiation at 9am to get an injection. This is will color any cancer blue so the surgeon can cut it out easily, and it will identify the lymph nodes he'll be removing for further testing. Then, after chillin' and giving the radiation time to do its thing, I go in for surgery. The surgeon will take out the tumor and about 3/4 of an inch of good cells all around it. He will also take a couple lymph nodes out of my groin to have it tested for cancer.
Then we wait again......(We won't know if the cancer has spread for a couple of days after the surgery)
1) Pray for a miracle. How cool would it be if the surgeon opened me up and found NOTHING? My surgeon is a Christian and would give God all the glory. And it would be incredible. I also picture him deciding to not let the surgery go to waste and perform and little lipo and a tummy tuck. Ha, a girl can dream right? :D
2) Pray that the cancer has not spread. We don't want ONE CELL of cancer to have spread from the tumor. Not a ONE! This would be AWESOME.
3) Pray for the surgeon, other doctors, and nurses.
4) Pray for my family as they wait and wait and wait. I seem to always be the one having the surgeries and always worry about my poor family waiting to hear news.
5) Pray that I can continue to be able to give God all the glory no matter what happens. His name will be praised at the end of the day.